Amazing Entertainment for Preschoolers!
"Old MacDonald Had A Barn" features well-known folk tunes and some originals performed by Jim, Susan, Jay and Dawn, AND the amazing Big Barn Puppets, followed by a fun 'hoedown' finale by Kidsinger Jim & his Barnyard Band.
Show: "Old MacDonald Had a Barn"
by Kidsinger Jim & the Big Barn Puppets
Venue: The Miracle Theatre, Washington, D.C.
Date: Friday, July 12, 2019
Starting time: 10:30 a.m.
Show length: 45 minutes
Tickets: $8 online through July 11, $10 on July 12, online and at the door.
Group rates available: Please email to inquire.
More pictures in the slider below from our May 3, 2019 performance at the Miracle Theatre
The Miracle Theatre, 535 8th Street, SE, Washington, D.C. 20003
- Lobby opens at 10am for check-in and ticket sales. Auditorium opens at 10:15am for seating.
- Children under age 1 do not need a ticket, all other children and all adults require tickets.
- Getting there: As you can see on the map above, the Eastern Market Metro is only one and one-half blocks away. Paid street parking may be available, and a public (paid) parking lot is located nearby on 8th Street between I Street and Virginia Avenue.
- There is a limited amount of stroller parking in the lobby - as seen in picture above.
- The concession stand is not open for this event.
The Miracle Theatre is a second-run movie theater and live performance venue. It is the newest movie theater in Washington, D.C. To learn more, visit their website at www.TheMiracleTheatre.com. Below are some pictures of this beautiful theatre that originally opened in 1909.